Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 29. angry cat. and random vase find.


Day 29: Oh Gosh, there are a ton of things I could change about myself. I guess it would depend on if I am answering superficially or not. I'm going to go with the non superficial answers and go a little deeper.
* the way I come off to others. I've been told that I put off a vibe of appearing better than others. I don't like this at all, and if this is how I appear, I want to work on changing that. I don't see it as bragging when I post different charitable things that I do. I see it as sharing something that causes my heart to swell, and makes me happy, and I want others to see that, and maybe be inspired to do the same.
* My ambition. It is my desire to have more ambition and follow through on things. I have wanted to complete my first actual 5k for about 2 years now. I think 2011 will be the year! I also have so many ideas in my head about things I want to do that I am passionate about, one is publishing a book for shelter animals. I've started the website, I just need to be more ambitious and expand the concept.
* My attitude in a fight. This is embarrassing to say, but as an only child, I am used to "getting things my way" and I don't always act maturely when things don't go my way. I have been known to be the one in an argument to say "well maybe we just don't belong together" if me and a significant other don't agree on something. I know I shouldn't act that way just because we don't see eye to eye on something.
* I wish I'd think before I speak more often. I am a lover, not a fighter, but when I do fight, I fight with words. Words that pierce the heart. This is not fair, and I realize how hurtful these actions can be so I'd really like to change the way I act in that aspect.
* Dedicating more time to the Bible. I'd like to say I take time daily to read and study my Bible, but as of now, I don't. I am working to change this.

 Welp, one more day left on the 30 days of truth. Then mission accomplished!

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.  
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.  
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8:
Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16:
Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17:
A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18:
Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19:
What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20:
Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21:
(scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22:
Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25:
The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

 and I will end with a few cat pictures and a random vase find. The cat pictures are of one of my cats (Friskie) with her angry cat face as she was angry because another cat (Chloe) came and sat next to her. There is also a picture of Friskie being much happier in a box of Christmas lights she made herself comfy in.


Angry Cat

Mellow Cat
Happy Cat

As for the random vase find? I found two pretty awesome (pink) vases at Ross yesterday. I was super excited because, hello, pink is one of my colors for my spring wedding! Both vases are pretty tall which is exciting, and at Ross, they were cheap! I am going to keep checking back there. Maybe they will get some more in!





Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment