Day 29: Oh Gosh, there are a ton of things I could change about myself. I guess it would depend on if I am answering superficially or not. I'm going to go with the non superficial answers and go a little deeper.
* the way I come off to others. I've been told that I put off a vibe of appearing better than others. I don't like this at all, and if this is how I appear, I want to work on changing that. I don't see it as bragging when I post different charitable things that I do. I see it as sharing something that causes my heart to swell, and makes me happy, and I want others to see that, and maybe be inspired to do the same.
* My ambition. It is my desire to have more ambition and follow through on things. I have wanted to complete my first actual 5k for about 2 years now. I think 2011 will be the year! I also have so many ideas in my head about things I want to do that I am passionate about, one is publishing a book for shelter animals. I've started the website, I just need to be more ambitious and expand the concept.
* My attitude in a fight. This is embarrassing to say, but as an only child, I am used to "getting things my way" and I don't always act maturely when things don't go my way. I have been known to be the one in an argument to say "well maybe we just don't belong together" if me and a significant other don't agree on something. I know I shouldn't act that way just because we don't see eye to eye on something.
* I wish I'd think before I speak more often. I am a lover, not a fighter, but when I do fight, I fight with words. Words that pierce the heart. This is not fair, and I realize how hurtful these actions can be so I'd really like to change the way I act in that aspect.
* Dedicating more time to the Bible. I'd like to say I take time daily to read and study my Bible, but as of now, I don't. I am working to change this.
Welp, one more day left on the 30 days of truth. Then mission accomplished!
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
and I will end with a few cat pictures and a random vase find. The cat pictures are of one of my cats (Friskie) with her angry cat face as she was angry because another cat (Chloe) came and sat next to her. There is also a picture of Friskie being much happier in a box of Christmas lights she made herself comfy in.
As for the random vase find? I found two pretty awesome (pink) vases at Ross yesterday. I was super excited because, hello, pink is one of my colors for my spring wedding! Both vases are pretty tall which is exciting, and at Ross, they were cheap! I am going to keep checking back there. Maybe they will get some more in!
Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!