Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HSP & Day 2 of Painting

So as I was waiting for a Mammogram today (still having issues with cysts) BUT Praise God, it IS just cysts. Anyways, as I was waiting, I was reading my most recent Marie Claire and there was an article called "Are you an HSP?" and I think I am! Haha. "Do you take things too personally? Over analyze the situation? Feel Defensive? Then you may be among those classified as Highly Sensitive People" "HSP's share an uncommon ability to pick up on subtleties that others might miss - a look, a feeling, a message embedded in a seemingly straitforward statement." "HSP's are hardwired differently than the rest of the population. People with this trait take longer to make decisions, need more time alone to think, and are generally more conscientious about things like remembering birthdays." Supposedly 15-20% of the population is HSP. I don't know if I believe the article persay, I just consider myself emotional and very empathetic, but ya know, if they wanna call it Highly Sensitive People, so be it. Click Here to read the article. Lemme know what YOU think.

Day in the life of labor @ work part 2, another day of painting:

We had a new office added

and a wall ripped out of an office

I used the table as a ladder

They have an idea!

He was testing it out to see how sturdy it was. This helped him not have to move the ladder every few steps 

DAY 16: Something or Someone I COULD live without? I'd say paparazzi. Let the celebrities live their own lives in peace. Why are we so obsessed with knowing everything about someone elses life? Also, speaking of that, Spencer Pratt really annoys me and I'd be okay with never seeing him again!
Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8:
Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment