Thursday, October 14, 2010

Numerically Challenged

Do you have a thing with numbers?

I think I am numerically challenged, beyond the extent of me + math = no bueno.

I'm not sure if numerically challenged is the exact terminology for it, but I am a weirdo when it comes to numbers. I know most people prefer EVEN numbers. I, on the other hand, prefer odd.

When I set my alarm clock, it's usually for an odd time, say 8:01am. or 8:17am. When I am turning up or down my radio station, I tend to stay on odd numbers as well. I don't know why. I guess just the same way that you have the "even people" that want their alarms set at an even number, say 8:02am, you have the "odd people" as well. I fit in to that category in more ways than one.

Anyways, not much to say or blog about today. I have a few days off that I am looking forward to. My oven was fixed yesterday, so I finally had my brownie fix.

Oh, and I've raised $70 so far towards my goal of $250 for Light the Night for Leukemia! YAY!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment