Wednesday, October 6, 2010

right song @ the right time moments

Have you ever really needed to hear a song and then BAM you get in your car or turn on the radio and it's on for you? That happened to me on Monday. I love those moments, and I get them a lot when I am listening to The Joy FM. On Monday I was having a super busy and stressed day, balancing reports, rushing to a doctors appointment (only to get there and find I was an HOUR early because when i called to confirm appointment time they put me on hold 3 different times for more than 5 minutes) and then rushing to work. I was ready to pull my hair out when I left my house and as I walked to the car I remember thinking "man, I wish I had Ryan's IPOD so I could listen to "You Never Let Go". I hopped in the car and as I pulled out of my neighborhood, what song do you think came on? You got it, "You Never Let Go". I just started shouting out the tunes at the top of my lungs, along with a few tears in my eyes. I know God was right there with me, he knew I needed that song. I'm attaching the link to a youtube video so you can enjoy it as well. Love this song! "I will fear no evil, for my God is with me. And if my God is with me, whom then shall I fear?"


Click on this link to see the video. "You Never Let Go - Jeremy Camp"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment