Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 days of Thanks :)

I saw a lot of my friends doing the 30 days of Thanks on Facebook. While I didn't participate there, I am going to do my own 30 days of thanks, within one blog. I have so much more than 30 things to be thankful for, and these are in NO particular order.

30 things I am Thankful for today and always <3

1. My God. His never ending mercy and forgiveness when I am SO not deserving. He has (and continues to) Bless me in SO many ways. His never ending love and guidance is such an amazing thing.
2. My Fiance. I am lucky to be in love with my best friend.
3. My Family. All of them. I love each and every one of you more than you will ever know.
4. The time I was able to spend with my mother. She may have passed away while I was still young, but I am thankful for all the years and memories I was able to make with her.
5. My sister. We didn't have the typical sisterhood that most do, but our bond is no less.
6. My Friends. All of them. Each and everyone of them has left a lasting impression in my heart. Words can't begin to describe how much they mean to me. I am so blessed to have such wonderful, trustworthy, drama free (for the most part) friends!
7. My Doggy Chico. He shows me unconditional love, every single day.
8. That I don't have a mortgage
9. That I am able to provide for my family. Bills are paid and food is on the table.
10. My health. I may have a variety of different health issues going on but I am able to live an active lifestyle for the most part and that makes me thankful that I am healthy enough to get up and go each morning.
11. That I can forgive.
12. For all the charity events that I've participated in. I always meet so many inspirational people.
13. That I started going to church in 2008 and made some life changes that have brought me so much more peace and happiness.
14. My hairstylist, Deina. She is awesome and never ceases to amaze me when I trust my hair in her hands and say "surprise me"
15. My Daddy. :) <3 We don't have the typical father/daughter relationship, but we have our own. I love him so!
16. Music. Hearing the right song at the right moment can make all the difference in the world.
17. The gym - great place to work off frustrations
18. BROWNIES. I am a self proclaimed chocoholic. Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate is my favorite brownies.
19. Steak & Shakes Peppermint Milk Shake during the holidays. So delish.
20. A good book on a rainy day
21. Photography. My memory may suck, but my photo's last forever :P
22. Non Judgmental People. I try not to judge and love it when I meet people that do the same.
23. Animal Shelter Workers. They do (and deal with) more than we can imagine, on a daily basis.
24. My tempurpedic bed. It's definitely helped my back!
25. Answered prayers. <3
26. McDonald's Frappes. SOOOO delicious.
27. Days that I have NOTHING to do. They don't happen often but boy am I thankful when they do!
28. Chick Flicks and Comedies. My favorite types of movies.
29. Girls Nights In or Out. Love that my girlfriends can make time for each other.
30. That I am happy and at peace with where my life is at. I may not understand things as they happen, but I do know that they happen for a reason and the more and more closer I draw to God, the more and more everything makes sense.

Okay blog world, there ya have it! I hope you have some wonderful things to be thankful for as well. And I hope each and every one of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.


 Day 25: I believe I am still alive today because I have yet to complete God's plans for me. :) <3

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.  
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.  
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8:
Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16:
Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17:
A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18:
Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19:
What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20:
Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21:
(scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22:
Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment