Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November Elections? DONE!

Aahh... I can breathe a sigh of RELIEF. For all of my friends and family that have felt ignored over the past couple of months, I will be seeing you soon! You see, during "crunch time" aka political season, my days tend to consist of: eat, sleep, getting ready for, on way to, or AT work(aka lots of overtime). (I work at a call center that conducts Political Research among other surveys). Anyways, yesterday, November 2nd, 2010 was election day, SO, this means: Life will slow down a bit, at least through the holidays and I can finally get caught up on the things that I have been "pushing off" since July! YAY! I am SO excited for some relaxation time.


Note: I say this now, but I'm sure soon I will be wishing I had MORE hours. Regardless, I can say I am blessed to have a job right now when so many don't and I continue to pray for the unemployment rate to go down. <3

 Day 3: I think one of the things that saddens me the most about the death of my mother is looking back at the way I treated her when she WAS alive. As a child, I was a spoiled rotten brat and I know that I said very hurtful things to her. I didn't show the respect that I should have. When I see kids direspecting their parents or arguing, I remind them that life is short, treat others how you want to be treated and don't waste time arguing about the small stuff. This is something that I constantly think about. I KNOW (without a doubt that) I was her pride and joy, her proudest accomplishment, one of the things that she felt she did right by in her life, and I just hope that I didn't shatter her when I said the mean disrespectful things that I used to say. I think if I have anything that I still need to forgive myself for, that would be it.

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment