Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Photographic Year In Review: 4th Quarter

October 2010

Zippin' my friend up for her Bachelorette party

Bachelorette Party

One of my best friends got married

Lunch @ Chili's before a 'maid went back to VA

Halloween 2010
November 2010
1st Thanksgiving Stop

4th Thanksgiving stop

3rd Thanksgiving stop

Fiance bought a truck on Black Friday

Annual Black Friday Trip, 430am
 December 2010
Too cool for words :D
Servin' at an event with my church

Annual Girls Night Christmas

GO BUCS!
Annual Elf Dinner Party & Bonfire

Company Christmas Party
Christmas Eve Party Hosts

Christmas Eve



 2010 has come and gone. It was like any other year; full of ups and downs. That's life. Regardless of anything bad that may have happened to me in 2010, I feel blessed. Blessed to love my God, blessed with wonderful family and friends that love me, blessed that I am employed and able to pay my bills on time, blessed that I have awesome pets, blessed that I am able to afford things other than necessities, and blessed that I am able to help others. I have no room to complain about 2010. Everything happens for a reason. <3 Now it's onto 2011, and new beginnings. God Bless!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment