Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've hit 1000.

Blog hit's that is.

I think this is pretty dang awesome if I do say so myself. :)

I started blogging on Monday, October 4th, 2010, with Well, Hello Blog World!

Since then, I've had 1002 hits. Looks like I am entertaining someone out there with my writing (or lack thereof) skills.

I took a look at some of my statistics, and so far, by far, my most popular blog has been, The Story of a Yellow Butterfly, which is a blog about how yellow butterflies remind me of my mother. <3

My next two most popular blogs were about weddings, so I guess you gals (and guys) like to read about that, so I will keep them coming!

Apparently I am global as I've had page view hits come from: United States, Denmark, Germany, Russia, UK, Slovenia, and even Egypt. HOW COOL!

If you haven't started reading or following my pet blog, 4Paws4Love, you should give it a try. I am going to try to update it with some cool pet news AT LEAST once a week.

I also realize that I need to get an about me section up here at some point, so look for that in the near future. Until then, I will leave you with a photo.

ACS Relay For Life 2010
Thanks for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment