As of April 17th I will be a married woman <3
Our "to-do" list is gradually getting smaller, and it feels great.
I'm so thankful that we had a year to budget and save as it is such a relief when we are quoted a price on something if we are able to pay it off in full, instead of having to remember various payments and their due dates.
I'm going to kinda put the mental list of what we have already got accomplished on here, looking at it will probably make me feel pretty darn awesome. :)
- wedding gown
- Photographer (SUPER excited about our engagement shoot that we have coming up!)
- Tent (outdoor reception, dressy casual my friends)
- card box (minuscule detail, but found one I adore)
- online RSVP's (which are a GREAT help to us in getting a better idea of our guest list)
- linen rentals
- chair rentals + any extra tables that are needed
- marriage license
- order flowers
- tux rentals for fiance + groomsmen
- figure out a honeymoon (and fiance needs passport if we cruise)
- china (?)
- rehearsal details
- bridal shower details
- bachelorette party details
I'll leave you with a picture of the fiance and I goofing around under the arch.