|He looked so depressed!|
|a Wallaby. These little things are adorable.|
|Pygmy Hippo. When I saw him 2 years ago he was just a tiny baby!|
|He wanted to hide!|
|Penguins are so fun :) Waddlin' around|
|Meercat on lookout!|
|Giraffes are one of my favs!|
Now for yummy time. A Recipe. I am supposed to add pictures, but the recipe I am posting today is not something I am making today, so no pics, sorry friends. I'm posting a super easy THREE ingredient recipe. You can't go wrong with this one. It's a sausage queso dip thats perfect for parties, potlucks, snacking during a movie night, or even to serve over rice, with veggies on the side.
1 package of sausage (I use Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage)
1 package of cream cheese
1 can of rotel tomatoes and green chilies (you can vary this, any can of rotel works, whether hot mild or medium)
1. Brown the sausage in a pan
2. While the sausage is browning, put the cream cheese in a pot on the stove and start to warm it over a very low heat. Cream cheese will burn super quick, so be sure to keep it on LOW and stir frequently.
3. Once the meat is cooked all the way, drain it and rinse, and add to the pot of cream cheese. DRAIN the can of rotel and add that as well.
4. You should now have a pot of cream cheese, sausage, and rotel diced tomatoes. Continue to warm over a low heat (though you can turn up a bit once all ingredients are in) until everything is creamy and melted together.
5. Serve with some dipping chips, or over rice, or however you are going to serve it.
* Warning: This dip is easy to make, and quite addicting so beware! and enjoy :)
Be sure to show Mandy's Blog some love :)
Wishing you all an amazing week.