Sunday, May 1, 2011

Once upon a day, in the merry month of May.

Goodbye April, HELLO MAY.

As usual, I just feel like time is flying by, and before we know it, it will be Christmas again. I know they aren't, but it SEEMS as if the years just keep flying by, quicker, and quicker.

I will NEVER forget April 2011. It was full of many wonderful memories that will forever be etched in my heart. I became a BRIDE, and married my best friend

And tomorrow, thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family, we embark on the next part of married life. Honeymoon. I am so super excited. We are sailing to Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.
With that being said, I will be MIA until at least next Saturday, but hopefully while I am gone, I will be taking many pictures, and getting into lots of trouble stuff to blog about.

Have a great week bloggers. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment