Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Honeymoon is Over

but settling into married life has just begun :)

Hello my blogging friends! We have made it back safe and sound from our honeymoon. The 5 nights went entirely too quick. But, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Tomorrow is back to work for me, and Monday is back to work for the hubs. We are not nearly as excited about that aspect of the honeymoon being over. BUT, we are excited to start settling into life as husband and wife.

Anyways, I am beyond pooped so this blog is short and sweet. I'll leave a few pics from departure, and the fun day at sea.

Boarding the ship, 5-2-11




Captains Dinner
Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
Chilled Strawberry Soup was AH-mazing

Rings <3


I think I need a vacation FROM my vacation. Goodnight Bloggers. More to come this week, from both the honeymoon and wedding. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment