Monday, October 25, 2010

It's not good bye, it's see ya later.

With the wedding festivities coming to an end, that also means it's time for the out of town guests to head home. That brings some sad faces. I have a friend flying home in about 2 hours! I already miss her (LOL!). We had one last lunch today at Sonnys (a favorite of hers that she can't get at home). It was nice because not only did we get to have one last lunch together before her and her boyfriend flew home, we also got to eat with the newlyweds AND a friend that has a birthday tomorrow! Celebrations all around!

On a random note, I have been pleasantly surprised over the last week to walk in to two establishments that I frequent to find them playing The Joy FM (a Christian Radio Station) that I listen to. It's nice to see that businesses aren't afraid of singing praises to our awesome God!

Anyways, I owe, I owe, it's back to work I go! Happy Monday Ya'll! :P

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Yay to all the celebrations!!! Yeah I have noticed that also with the radio station thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete