Wednesday, November 10, 2010

100,000 Miles in 5 years!

A Milestone was set last night! My car rolled over 100,000 miles.


It's funny because I have been watching the mileage creep slowly up. I even got a picture of 99400, and 99500 as I figured if I didn't snap the 100,000 mark, I'd have my "back up" milestones. Haha. Sadly, I wasn't even driving my car when it hit this milestone. I had let my room mate borrow it as she is cat sitting at a house in a different city, about 30 minutes away and her car isn't in the best shape, so she took mine. She's awesome though, and snapped the above picture for me! It blows my mind that my car has 100,000 miles on it. I bought it brand new, in October 2005. It had exactly TWO miles on it. So, in 5 years, I apparently drove 100,000 miles. I've yet to take my car out of the state of Florida. I think the farthest I drove it was to Miami. I guess all my inner city, north/south side driving really adds up!

On a (scary) side note: We had a baby snake in our office at work yesterday!
A coworker swept him outside where he is safe and sound!


Just a reminder, I am participating in the 30 days of truth that I got from Courtney Kirkland's blog.
Day 10: Most people can probably name quite a few people that they think I need to let go. But myself, I say I don't have anyone I need to let go. I don't let go(or give up on people) of people easily. I can pretty much tell you that once we've become friends, and I care about you, that never changes. You are STUCK with me. I am a very loyal friend, and it takes A LOT to make me let go of someone, or cut them out of my life. I'd rather help whoever I can by setting a good example.


Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment