Friday, November 5, 2010

A Day At The Lake




1. Lake H
2. One of my friends posing with a flower :)
3. Friend + I, Shadow fun
4. Fiance finishing up a 9 mile run! (I walked, one time, so 3miles)

Day 5  - So many things I hope to do in my life! *continue to grow in my relationship with my Heavenly Father. *be an amazing wife and mommy. * more traveling. * see a waterfall. *work in a field I am passionate about (IE, charity work with animals). * publish a book. * live life to the fullest!

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.


*** MORE TO COME LATER IF I HAVE TIME! Just wanted to make sure I published my blog before the days in :)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment