Sunday, February 13, 2011

On Year Ago Today, I said Yes.

It was a year ago today that my husband to be dropped on one knee and told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. He asked me if I'd be his wife, and I said yes. He actually proposed to me at the top of the Sear's tower in Chicago, Illinois. I posted a blog with pictures and more details back in December. If you are interested, click here and read my "On top of the World" proposal story. I can't wait to marry my best friend! <3

I'll leave you with a picture from the proposal & some of my favorite engagement pictures from location 1. We had our engagement photos taken at two different locations. I don't wanna go extreme photo heavy, SO part 2 will come soon, promise. :)

*WARNING: Picture Heavy Blog

 
"Will you marry me?"

<3 that a donkey came up to us while shooting :)
& then a kitty, perfect because I love animals. :)

Yellow Butterflies have such meaning to me <3
And they lived happily ever after, the end.

Photography done by Miss Brielle Elizabeth who is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself. Thanks again, Brielle.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment