Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 31: Fooooooood

Note: I had an exciting day that I wanted to write about today, but am so tired of being at the computer (after a few hours of working on a power point project for my roomie) so it will have to wait for tomorrow. This blog is actually getting posted because it's quicker to write as I already had half of it done :D I had started my "comfort food" post a few days ago and was just waiting to add the pics. Yum! So, here ya go.



Day 19. Write about your favorite comfort food. This is a piece of cake (or should I say Brownie) for me. Brownies are most definitely my comfort food of choice. I LOVE brownies. Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Brownies are my ALL TIME FAVORITE. I love brownies SO much, and my friends know me SO well, that two of them bought me the exact same perfect brownie pan for Christmas. Haha!


And while we are on the topic of food, I took a few pics of dinner tonight. Might as well post them.
Process of makin' chicken parm, the quick and easy way (with chicken nuggets)

My Dinner tonight :)
I'd like to make note that the chicken was breaded with whole grain (thanks Purdue) and the linguine was healthy harvest whole grain. Mhm!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment