Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding Week Countdown - The Night Before

Tomorrow is THE DAY.

I don't know where this week has gone. It has FLOWN by. I am so thankful my boss gave me the entire week off so I could prep. I definitely needed it. I was busy from sun up to sun down all week. It seems like I was just doing my Monday and Wednesday blog, and now here I am, Saturday night, getting ready to go to bed, and when I wake up, it will be THE DAY. I think the question we have both received the most is "Are you getting cold feet yet? Are you nervous?". Honestly, we have both told everyone "No, we are just ready for it to be over!" LOL. My fiance has even answered to some "No, I just want it to be over so I don't have to hear these questions anymore." Haha.
Now, I can't predict how I will feel tomorrow (pray for no anxiety spells) but I can say as of right now I feel great (besides my usual neck/back issues) and I am just ready to go cuddle up in my bed and say Goodnight World. :) <3

So many friends predicted that my fiance and I would end up together way before we even knew it. We were best friends and by each others side constantly for a year before we started dating, and during that time we were constantly asked why we were not dating, told that we were meant for each other. Even today I received a text that said "I can't wait to see you two get married. When I first met you, then him, I told AP that you two needed to be together. cause I got this feeling you were meant to be." Once someone asked him on a public forum online "Is she really the one? You are so young" to which he replied: "Is she really the one? She's the one person I can tell everything to. She's the one person I can be weak in front of. She's the one person I don't ever wanna be without. If that's what you mean, then yes, she's the one. And being young just means that's more time to spend with the only one i want to spend my time with." and another friend replied: "to the person who asked if she was the one, I wonder how much you've been around R&H. I knew they were meant for each other the first time I saw them around each other two years ago." My wedding coordinator even had a dream that I was getting proposed to a week before I was proposed too. We've even been blogged about on my very dear friend DaisyPetals

So many knew and felt we were meat to be, before we even knew. Well, he may have known, but I was the stubborn one. It took me a while to realize that I had fallen in love with my best friend. BUT, it was the best realization I'd ever made.

Under the arch we will be married at tomorrow

I'd like to blog some more about the rest of my week, after Wednesday, but I am exhausted. 

Good night world. And the next time I blog, I will be a married woman!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment