Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding Pics - Rings, Flowers, Dress, and getting ready

Happy Monday my friends :)

WARNING: Photo heavy blog.

It looks like I will have to do the same thing my photographer did, and create multiple blog posts with the wedding pictures, because there are just WAY too many. I am so incredibly blessed with an abundance of pictures from my wedding day. Those of you that know me, know how important photography is to me. It is one thing that can last as long as your vows, the food and the flowers will long be forgotten, but your vows, those are forever and your photography theoretically should be as well. They are the memories that are captured on film, that can be passed on for many generations, from kids to grand kids to great grand kids. Ah, I am a sentimental freak. :)

Anyways, here we go with part one. Rings, Flowers, dress, and getting ready.

Let me just say that my wedding day was truly perfect. Surprisingly, it was stress free and that is exactly how I had wanted it. No drama, no break downs, just laughter and smiles. Thank you Lord for a perfect Florida day. And thank you for the butterfly that I saw right when I walked up to my venue. It was nice knowing my Mom was right there. I felt her presence as soon as I walked in, and I knew everything would be okay.

Okay, Okay, now the photo's.

Rings

Dress

Shoes - yup. I wore flats

Dress

LOVE this one. Dress hanging over the arch where we said our vows

Hair

Bridesmaids helping each other get ready

Flowers

Putting on socks

Groom & his brother/best man
They get ready a lot quicker than us gals

We're ready

Mascara - woohoo, my mouth wasn't fully open

one of my best friends and bridesmaid did my makeup
How many girls does it take to get a dress on?!

AND, it's on!

Lacing me up

Time for shoes

Shoes

Putting the garter on

Leukemia wrist band.

* Note - I wore my orange wrist band on my ankle as I got the wrist band in '07 when a dear friend of mine was diagnosed with Leukemia and have not taken it off since. We had the bands made in Orange, the color for Leukemia, and it says Faith, Courage, Hope, Strength and has her name engraved on the inside. That friend, along with one of my bridesmaids are in remission from Leukemia so the cause is very near to my heart. I couldn't NOT wear it, so it went on the ankle.

Hope you've enjoyed the pics. More to come soon.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment