Monday, June 6, 2011

Over eating (out)

This past weekend I ate horribly. I am almost ashamed to list the places I ate out at. Here's what I can remember:
  1. Chili's soup and salad
  2. McDonald's breakfast Friday & Sunday, and a midnight snack Friday night
  3. Beef O Brady's
  4. Buffalo Wild Wings
  5. Doughnuts from Krispy Creme & Dunkin
  6. Outback Steakhouse

I feel like complete poo now. What you eat really does effect how you feel. 

 Part of the problem is I desperately need to go grocery shopping. I can't commit to NOT eating out if I don't have food in the house.

Another part of the problem is I am horrible with peer pressure when it comes to food. If my hubs is eating something unhealthy yet amazing, like, pizza, that's what I want. Why would I want grilled chicken and asparagus is pizza is ready and waiting for me? I have to get better at that. He metabolizes stuff differently than me, therefore he can eat a few slices of pizza and not be effected the same way I am.

This is SO important to me not because I want to look different, but for health reasons. I am perfectly happy with my size, BUT I actually need to lose at least 10lbs to become a better weight for my health reasons. I need to shed some of the weight to take pressure off my spine, due to the Spondylolisthesis and scoliosis. I'm annoyed because during the madness and rush pre wedding, I lost almost 10lbs without even trying, and I am pretty sure over the last few weekends I've gained at least half of it back. Grrr...

So, I've GOT to get to that grocery store and stock up before this weekend. I refuse to eat out this weekend. I can only imagine the money we'd save if we ate at home more. We are really bad with eating out, and I can admit that.

Sorry for the Monday vent fest, but I had to get that off my chest. I am just overly annoyed at how horribly I ate this weekend. BUT, I had a fresh salad for lunch today, and it was DELISH!!!

On a happier note, I added some new stuff to my Shop my Closet page. If you are a Tim Burton fan be sure to check it out, I have a few Nightmare before Christmas items. :)

Oh, and if you read my post on Saturday, go back to see yet another funny picture added. :) My friend J rocking some googly eyes. They texted me the pic yesterday. She helped run the yard sale on Saturday while I helped run the car wash at a different location. Two events in one day! That's how we do it. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment